Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3
An outstanding combination of versatility, rugged build quality and superb image quality the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200 f3.5-6.3 covers a wide focal range and delivers up to 16.6x optical zoom power.
Olympus 12-200mm Key Features:
- Powerful 16.6x zoom is class leading.
- The 12-200mm (35mm equivalent 24-400mm) covers everything from wide-angle to telephoto in a compact form factor and lightweight of merely 455g.
- Super build quality makes this lens dust-, splash and freezeproof. Shoot with confidence in any environment
- Excellent optical design delivers consistent performance across the entire focal range.
- Quick and accurate AF for both image and video footage capture.
- Unparalleled versatility makes this an ideal lens for shooting landscape, street and wildlife. Use it with confidence anywhere.
- Flexible for close-up and macro shooting too, the minimum focus distance is a mere 10cm.
Does the Olympus 12-200mm lens shoot professional quality photos?
This lens is designed to deliver high-quality across its focal range while being quick to autofocus. Olympus engineers paid special attention to suppressing chromatic aberrations and distortions across the zoom range when arranging the optics in this wide focal range zoom lens including Super ED and aspherical elements. ZERO coatings, Olympus' proprietary low-reflection coatings, dramatically reduce ghosts and flares.
Is the Olympus 12-200mm lens fast to focus?
The ED 12-200mm f3.5-6.3 is quick to focus for both still image and video capture by using an inner focus system that shifts and single lightweight lens in order to find focus. By only needing to move one element the focus system has less moving parts and can find focus quicker.