- Unique two part grip for landscapes & portraits
- Additional vertical release button & adjustment dials
- Ergonomic design for firm grip & increased stability
- Fitting one extra BLN-1 (for the HLD-6P)
- Dust- & splashproof
- Integrated tripod mounting thread
- Main and sub adjustment dial
- Two Fn buttons (customisable separately from the body’s Fn buttons)
Attach to your camera only the HLD-6G and the bigger landscape grip offers much more grip. Adding the lower HLD-6 part (the HLD-6P) also difficult portrait shootings will be easy to handle with further dials and buttons.
The lower grip also includes an additional shutter release for greater comfort and speed when the camera is vertically upturned, and 2 additional dials and fn buttons for easy and fast adjustments are available in this position too. Both parts are also ergonomically designed for a firm natural grip, greatly improving the overall stability of the camera in your hand and the button lock switch prevents pushing any buttons unintentionally. An additional battery (not included) can also be slotted into the lower grip, extending overall battery life for longer shooting times.