Opticron Aurora 8x42 BGA VHD Binoculars
“Smaller, Lighter, Brighter, Sharper”, the Aurora BGA VHD 10x42 takes the company’s design to a new and even higher level than the DBA VHD+. Designed on a new platform with an entirely new optical system, the Aurora is, we believe one of the very best lightweight pro field binoculars available today. With performance, comfort, ergonomics and attention to detail equal or better than its sister model, the Aurora BGA VHD 10x42 delivers a wider 6.6° FOV, closer focus to 1.9m/6.2ft and a sweet spot so large it will surprise and delight even the most critical eyes.
- Compact, lightweight roof prism design
- Magnesium single hinge single axis body
- Textured rubber armouring
- Nitrogen gas filled waterproof (5m/16ft depth)
- VHD optical system incorporating field flattening technology and high quality ED glass objective system
- Phase corrected prisms with Oasis prism coating
- S-H type multi-coating to all air/glass surfaces
- Flat field vision
- Long eye relief for spectacle wearers
- 4-stage twist type retractable eyecups
- 500º turn smooth action wide wheel focusing
- Close focus to 1.9m/6.2ft
- Central dioptre adjuster
- Tripod adapter socket
Aurora BGA VHD binoculars are supplied in a soft Cordura case with rainguard, neoprene bungee strap and rubber objective lens covers
Click here to view the Opticron Aurora 8x42 BGA VHD Binoculars Specifications PDF
How to shoot photos and videos with your optics?
Check out our PhoneSkope | How to shoot photos and video with your telescope and mobile blog
Can you do any birding from home?
Indeed you can. Find out how with our guide of Birding From Home with Martin Drew