Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 27/8/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £1,549.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,549.00
Total Payable on 27/8/2020 - £1,549.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 27/8/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Rotolight Anova PRO2 Bi-Colour 50 Standard
The Rotolight Anova PRO2 Bi-Colour 50 Standard offers 70% more output than its predecessor, but that's just one of its many features. With an expansive range from a warm 3150 to a cool 6300K, you will be able to use this light for any shooting situation whether photo or video production.
An LED Studio/location light and HSS flash, that redefines the standard for professional studio or location lighting.
- Designed for television, filmmakers and professional photographers
- Continuous LED light & high-speed sync flash (1/8000th)
- Adjustable Colour Temperature (6300-3150K) in both continuous & flash mode
- Powerful best in class light output, 10,700 lux at 3ft.
- Unrivalled battery performance, industry-leading energy consumption to power ratio.
- Outstanding colour accuracy (CRI> 96, TLCI 91) for gorgeous skin tones
- HSS Flash mode provides 250% more light output(w/ Battery), 150% on PSU.
- Zero recycle time, no power loss. Ideal for high frame rate cameras.
- Adjustable flash duration up to 1/2500s to freeze action.
- Cinesfx Mode ™ Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv, Gunshot, Paparazzi, Police, etc) for filmmakers.
- Built-in Elinchrom Skyport wireless flash receiver (200m/656ft), control up to 10 lights in 4 groups.
- Wireless control of brightness and colour using Rotolight HSS transmitter.
- Totally flicker-free at any frame rate, >70% brighter than Anova PRO 1.
- True Aperture Dimming™ Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- 150,000 full-power flashes on a single Rotolight V mount battery.
Create special lighting effects for TV, production and feature film application
It is possible to create a multitude of visual effects, thanks to the Onboard CineSFX, such as fire, lightning, TV, film, neon and spark simulation, police, paparazzi, and gunshot visual effects.
Thanks to the Designer Fade mode it is possible to fade up and fade down the light for interviews or production effects. This mode is designed to reduce the time spent in post-production and is fully customisable.
No more metering with True Aperture Dimming
Thanks to True Aperture Dimming you will no longer have to worry about metering. The system calculates and displays the correct f-stop for your subject at a given distance. Color Phosphor Accucolor technology guarantees precise rendering of colour with a CRI/TLCI rating of 96/61.
You can slave up to 512 third party light sources in real-time without delay, to create stunning lighting effects for large scale productions.
High-Speed Flash Sync (HSS)
The unit also provides an HSS flash mode for when you need more power for photography. There is zero recycle time at up to 250% of the maximum continuous light output which enables you to freeze action at up to 1/8000 sec. and shoot at wider apertures for better subject isolation.
The Anova Pro 2 provides an all-in-one solution for both stills and video without having to use two separate products.
There is also an in-built Elinchrom Skyport receiver that provides wireless triggering plus brightness and colour adjustments at distances up to 656'. You can control up to 10 lights in 4 groups.
All images were taken by Mark Mann with the Anova PRO
What's in the box?
- 1 x Rotolight ANOVA PRO 2™
- 1 x Yoke with standard TVMP Bracket
- 1 x Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable
- 1 x Gel Filter Holder
- 1 x ANOVA PRO™ Filter pack:
- 1 x 216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops)
- 1 x 250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops)
- 1 x 184 “Cosmetic Peach” Diffusion
- 1 x 279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta)
“The Rotolight Anova PRO 2 is the perfect light for working in the live television environment. We are able to light people accurately, very quickly, saving us time, mistakes on air and a lot of money” Wesley Dodd, CEO Celebro Media.
“I’ve shot strobe my entire career, and had always been intrigued by continuous light, but never found any that I liked until the Rotolight Anova. The quality of light is absolutely beautiful, it gives you a very filmic feel. Versatile, consistent and reliable, it also looks good on set and I know it will always deliver in high turnaround environments. As a photographer who’s being asked more and more to shoot video and stills at the same time, Rotolight has really improved my workflow”. Mark Mann, Celebrity Photographer and Leica Ambassador.
“Rotolight is a totally unique product, as it works equally well in the studio and the field. As we develop the Live OB side of our business, the Anova PRO 2 was an obvious addition to our equipment list. Having a lighting fixture with such a substantial increase in power output means we will be able to cope with the most demanding of locations or weather conditions, whilst its battery efficiency simplifies our setup. The addition of an RJ45 DMX connection allows us to install them in our studio, at a fraction of the cost with the same professional results” Andrew Lebentz, Head of Production for Celebro Media.
- Guild of Television Cameramen – Seal of Approval Award
- Cinec – Technical Achievement and Innovation Award
- BKSTS – Technical and Scientific Achievement Award
- Cinegear – Technical Award
- American Photographer – Editors Choice Award
- Pro Moviemaker – Lighting innovation Award