Veo 2 Go Capture Kit
This superb tripod and bag combination comes with the VEO 2 GO 235AB tripod and a VEO GO 34 M shoulder bag. The tripod is designed to fit snugly inside the bag, making this a very convenient setup for any photographer on the move.
VEO 2 GO 235AB
The Vanguard VEO 2 GO 235AB, with a payload of 4KG, has a compact ball head and is a 23mm, 5 section Aluminium travel tripod kit.
Perfect for travel, the tripod is great for low-level photography and can also be extended up to 141cm. You can shoot at lower angles by reversing the 2-section column, alternatively, you can remove the ball head an attach the head to the Low Angle Adapter (included).
What are the key features of the VEO 2 GO 235AB?
- Compact, folding, inverted 5 section aluminium legs.
- Rubberized Twist leg locks with new Open to click technology.
- Easy cleaning and disassembly
- Sturdy T-50 Ball Head featuring large ergonomic knobs and separate pan lock
- 4KG Payload
- ARCA QR plate. QS-64
- Secure headlock system with a top plate on the central column
- Aluminium alloy machined (CNC) throughout
- Reversible, dual section telescopic centre column
- Retractable hook for adding stability weights
- Reverse the column or use the included Low Angle Adapter for low-level shooting
- Independent Leg positions across three varying angles (21°, 50°, 80°)
- All-weather, non-slip TPU grip
- Rounded rubber feet and short spikes included
Smooth and highly functional
The tripod is perfect for an entry-level DSLR, plus Mirrorless and Bridge cameras. It is also a great tripod for smartphone photography. It works smoothly in portrait and landscape modes. The tripod' ARCA compatible ball head T-50 has a large lock/unlock knob which makes it extremely easy to assemble. The T-50 ball head allows separate pan control, perfect for creating any 360° images.
QS-64 quick shoe release
The QS-64 quick shoe release plate is quick and effective to mount. It sits discreetly at the base of your camera to easily connect to and remove from the tripod.
Fighting against a gale? No bother. A well placed, retractable hook on the base of the centre column will allow you to give the tripod extra weight to resist the wind - just attach a bag or additional weights.
Open click twisting leg locks make this tripod incredibly easy to rinse down and wash after use.
VEO GO 34M Shoulder Bag
The VEO GO 34M is a compact, yet spacious and stylish shoulder bag. It has been designed for Mirrorless, CSC and Hybrid Cameras. With three dividers, it has room for an attached kit lens, plus up to 3 extra lenses. Optionally, 2 lenses with additional equipment such as a flash or a tablet device. It will also fit the standard models of VEO 2 GO tripods inside (excluding the taller H range). See below for specific tripod models, all available to buy from Clifton Cameras.
Alternatively, the bag is a great fit for small drones and gimbal stabilizers.
What are the key features of VEO GO 34M?
- Futureproof compatibility with all standard VEO 2 GO Tripods - excludes the taller H models.
- Quick-opening top access flap
- Full-zip closure for security
- Optimal padding design with all-around protection
- The light coloured and spacious interior makes it easy to find your items
- Dedicated accessory pockets
- A secure rear pocket for valuable items such as wallets and passports
- Space for a tablet device, up to 9.7 inches
- Full rain coverage
Comfortable, practical and spacious design
The 34M Bag from Vanguard has been optimised for space, in a neatly packed - small sized bag. The 3 removable dividers allow you compartmentalise the bag to suit your gear and set it up to your travel needs.
The main flap of the bag opens away from your body, allowing you to easily reach inside and grab your gear on the go. External rings and loops give the opportunity to attach any additional accessories and bags when needed. Padding in the strap and an ergonomically designed handle give optimal comfort.
A pair of exterior pockets allow useful storage of accessories and spares such as cards, lens caps and even a mobile phone. A discrete front pocket allows secure storage for any valuable items.
The large, bottom compartment will fit all standard VEO 2 GO Tripods (excludes H models - see below). When not using a tripod, it's a great space for your personal possessions and additional kit.
The full protection rain cover will keep your equipment dry and give you peace of mind when working in challenging environments.
Which Vanguard VEO 2 GO Tripods will fit the 34M bag?
Vanguard's VEO 2 GO range of travel tripods are a perfect fit for this bag. There are 3 models available and they come in Aluminium AB or Carbon Fiber CB bodies. Each tripod has been designed to meet different travelling photographers needs, with varying payloads and designs.
- Vanguard VEO 2 GO 265CB Tripod
- Vanguard VEO 2 GO 265AB Tripod
- Vanguard VEO 2 GO 235CB Tripod
- Vanguard VEO 2 GO 235AB Tripod
- Vanguard VEO 2 GO 204CB Tripod
VEO GO 34M Key Specifications
Internal Compartment: 34cm x 10.5cm x 23cm
Exterior: 35.5cm x 13cm x 25cm
Weight and Load
Weight: 530 grams
Max load: 5.2 kilos