Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £5,399.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Nikon 300mm f2.8G AF-S NIKKOR ED VR II Lens
Professional, fast aperture, super-telephoto lens. Incorporates Nikon's second-generation Vibration Reduction system, and Nano Crystal coat for outstandingly sharp images, even in low-light. Boasts superb edge-to-corner sharpness, fast, quiet autofocus and a weather-sealed magnesium body to meet the demands of the most challenging professional environments.
- Fast aperture, super telephoto lens.
- 300mm focal length (DX equivalent 450mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- Three focus modes: instant manual focus override (M/A), manual (M) and instant auto focus override (A/M) that prioritizes autofocus even when the focus ring is in use.
- Closest focusing distance: 2.3 m in AF mode; 2.2 m in MF mode.
- Three ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass elements ensure crisp results.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Detachable hood and soft case included.
|Lens construction||11 elements in 8 groups (with 3 ED glass elements and Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture angle||8°10’ (5°20’ with Nikon DX format)|
|Closest focusing distance||2.3 m/7.5 ft. in AF mode; 2.2 m/7.2 ft. in MF mode|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.16x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
|Diameter x length (extension from lens mount)||Approximately 124 x 267.5 mm/4.9 x 10.5 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 2,900 g/6.4 lb.|
|Supplied accessories||Slip-on Front Lens Cap, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Lens Hood HK-30, Semi-soft Case CL-L1, Dedicated filter holder, 52mm Screw-on NC Filter, Strap LN-1|