Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 17/8/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £1,799.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,799.00
Total Payable on 17/8/2020 - £1,799.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 17/8/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Nikon 45mm f/2.8D ED PC-E NIKKOR
Perspective Control (PC-E) standard NIKKOR optically designed to maintain a natural-looking perspective, used in specialized photography such as studio and architecture. Features Nano Crystal coat for a superior optical performance with modern high-resolution digital SLRs.
- 45mm standard NIKKOR with +/-11.5mm shift and +/-8.5 º tilt capability.
- Revolution +/-90º (in 30 º increments).
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass to ensure high resolution and contrast.
- Aperture range of f/2.8 - f/32.
- Preview button with electronic aperture control.
- Closest focusing distance: 0.253m.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:2.
- Bayonet lens hood HB-43 and lens case CL-1020 included.
9 elements in 8 groups (one ED glass element, with Nano Crystal Coat)
51° , 34.5° (DX-format)
Minimum focus distance
Max. reproduction ratio
No. diaphragm blades
Diameter x length
Approx. 780 g