Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,705.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Nikon 45mm f/2.8D ED PC-E NIKKOR
Perspective Control (PC-E) standard NIKKOR optically designed to maintain a natural-looking perspective, used in specialized photography such as studio and architecture. Features Nano Crystal coat for a superior optical performance with modern high-resolution digital SLRs.
- 45mm standard NIKKOR with +/-11.5mm shift and +/-8.5 º tilt capability.
- Revolution +/-90º (in 30 º increments).
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass to ensure high resolution and contrast.
- Aperture range of f/2.8 - f/32.
- Preview button with electronic aperture control.
- Closest focusing distance: 0.253m.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:2.
- Bayonet lens hood HB-43 and lens case CL-1020 included.
9 elements in 8 groups (one ED glass element, with Nano Crystal Coat)
51° , 34.5° (DX-format)
Minimum focus distance
Max. reproduction ratio
No. diaphragm blades
Diameter x length
Approx. 780 g