Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 28/9/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £479.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £479.00
Total Payable on 28/9/2020 - £479.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 28/9/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Pentax 17-70mm f4 AL IF SDM
The Pentax SMCP-DA 17-70mm f/4 AL (IF) SDM Lens is a high-quality fixed-aperture f/4 lens designed exclusively for use with digital SLR cameras. This lens brings together advanced optical technologies, including aspherical elements, special optical-glass elements, and original lens coatings. It offers a versatile wide to medium-telephoto zoom range, and allows for a wider range of shooting applications over the more standard zoom lenses.
This lens comes equipped with the SDM focusing system, which assures smoother and quieter auto-focusing operation by using a built-in supersonic motor. Since this lens only has electrical contacts to communicate between the lens and the camera, autofocusing will only be possible with DSLR cameras that support SDM (e.g. K10D, K20D, K100D Super, K200D, and later models). When mounted on older Pentax digital SLR camera bodies, only manual focusing will be possible.
Note: Not recommended for 35mm film SLR cameras, and digital SLR cameras that don't support SDM feature.
- Ultra-Wide to Medium-Telephoto
- Equivalent focal length of 26-107mm in 35mm format, when used with digital SLR cameras.
- High Optical Performance
- ED and aspherical elements compensate for chromatic and spherical aberration.
- Exclusive Digital Design
- The image circle of the lens has been created to match the smaller image recording area of digital SLR cameras. This ensures precise optical performance ideally suited to the camera's digital imaging characteristics.
- SP Coating
- SP (Super Protective) coating made of a special fluoride compound has been applied to the front surface of the new lens through the use of a unique evaporation process. As a result, the lens offers excellent water- and oil-repellent performance and makes for easier cleaning should the lens be accidentally smeared with fingerprints or cosmetics.
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- The Quick-Shift Focus System allows to instantly shift to manual focus once the subject is captured by AF.
- Updated Lens Mount
- Features the Pentax KAF3 mount, which incorporates electrical contacts to drive the built-in supersonic motor used in autofocusing operation. 1
|Equivalent to 35mm format||25.5 - 105mm|
|Angle of View||79-23° (wiith PENTAX D-SLR camera body)|
|Construction||17 elements in 12 groups|
|Focusing Range||0.28m (0.92 ft.)|
|Dimensions (Length x Diameter)||93.5mm x 75mm|