An active life needs a focused pack. That's what the Tahoe BP 150 offers. Its customisable and well-padded main compartment and roomy front pocket offer plenty of storage for a day's worth of essential gear, including a tablet.
- Spacious and adjustable interior, features padded dividers to easily customise camera kit.
- Main compartment features an UltraFlex™ panel that folds down to create more space for personal gear and less camera gear, or whatever your day calls for. Remove all interior dividers and use Tahoe 150 as a full daypack.
- Light grey interior makes it easy to locate and store gear.
- Roomy pocket includes organised storage for daily essentials, plus a protective CradleFit™ pocket for up to a 10-inch tablet.
- Subtle and zippered outer pocket offers space for earbuds, pens, keys, smartphone and smaller items.
- Tall, stretch-mesh pockets accommodate large water bottles or other quick-grab items you want throughout the day.
- Convenient grab handle provides an extra carry option.
- Softly padded shoulder straps adjust for a comfortable fit.
- DSLR with lens attached (such as Canon EOS 700D with 18-135mm)
- Flash plus extra lens (up to 50mm)
- Personal gear
||Internal Dimensions: 25.5 x 12.8 x 36 cm (10.04 x 5.04 x 14.17 in)
External Dimensions: 27.5 x 21.7 x 40.3 cm (10.83 x 8.54 x 15.87 in)
Notebook Compartment: 24 x 2 x 26.5 cm (9.45 x 0.79 x 10.43 in)
||0.8 kg (1.76 lbs)
* (Based on 56x45x25cm, however this can varry between countries andairlines so we recommend you always contact your airline for its up-to-date size and weight restrictions)